Inspired by the original OneStep camera from 1977, the new OneStep+ instant camera from Polaroid is a truly modern analog film camera, which connects you to the Polaroid Originals app via Bluetooth® wireless technology to unlock new creative tools — a nice upgrade from OneStep 2 from 2017.
Manual Mode: full control over your camera’s aperture, shutter speed, flash intensity and photo ejection.
Remote Trigger: using your phone's Bluetooth® and never miss that special photo again.
Noise Trigger: you can also trigger the shutter with the clap of your hands.
Light Painting: allows you to turn any light source into your photo paintbrush, to draw images in the air and capture them inside your favorite instant photo.
Self Timer: never miss a group photo again and create perfectly-timed photographs with up to a 25-second countdown.
Double Exposure: get creative and capture two images in a single instant photo and create surreal, expressive compositions.
Portrait mode: the accessory portrait lens allows you to get even closer to your subjects, for sharper photos, as close as 12” (30cm).
The OneStep+ features include a powerful flash and long-lasting rechargeable battery, so that you can shoot anywhere, as long as you have film!
- Film Compatibility: 600 Film or i-type Film
- Camera Dimensions: L 150 × W 111 × H 97 mm
- Camera Weight: 493 grams (without film pack)
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Camera body material: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Optical Lens: Fixed focus optical grade polycarbonate lens, coated
- Standard lens focal length: 103 mm
- Portrait lens focal length: 89 mm
- Field of view: 41° vertical, 40° horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
- Shutter system: Custom design using precision step motor
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included
- Tripod mount on base of camera